------ Forwarded Message
From: "Phillips, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 18:11:36 +0100
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Conversation: Rejected posting to [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Rejected posting to [log in to unmask]

Hi,

A job advert went on the critical geog forum web site under my name, with an
error that I would like to correct. Since this has generated some debate,
I'd be grateful if you could post this correction urgently. The error was my
own.

Richard Phillips

------ End of Forwarded Message