Hi Folks,

Is anyone facing cuts or is the contaminated land function becoming less of a priority in your council?  My council no longer see contaminated land a key function even though I point out our statutory function.  They see incensing more of a priority,  Has anyone any similar experience or if you are experiencing a growth I will like to know about it.

Ken M Andrews
Principal Environmental Health Officer
Noise & Air Quality Team
Chaplin Centre
Thurlow Street
SE17 2DG

E: [log in to unmask]
T: 020 7525 4258
F: 020 7525 5768

This e-mail may contain information, which is confidential, legally privileged and/or copyright protected. It is intended for the addressee only. If you receive this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.

Southwark Council does not accept liability for loss or damage resulting from software viruses.

The views expressed in this e-mail may be personal to the sender and should not be taken as necessarily representing those of Southwark Council.

The information in this e-mail and any attached files is confidential and may be covered by legal and/or professional privilege or be subject to privacy legislation. It is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, the retaining, distribution or other use of any transmitted information is strictly prohibited.

E-mails are transmitted over a public network and Southwark Council cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy of a message that may have sustained changes in transmission

www.mimesweeper.com