From: The UK Community Psychology Discussion List on behalf of Anne Cooke
Sent: Thu 19/10/2006 11:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: REMINDER- Call for Papers

Hello Dawn and everyone,

I've been a member of this list for a while but not posted before.  I'm
a clinical psychologist with a background working mainly in psychiatric
settings, trying where I can to work for change. I'm currently working
on a clinical psychology training programme where I organise a teaching
blocks on Psychology and Society and a new one on Critical Psychology
which I'm quite excited about.

I'm also a member of the Social Perspectives Network which works to
promote a more social approach in mental health. I was wondering if the
conference organisers or others would be interested in a recently
published SPN paper on values and methodologies in mental health
research.  You can download it from the SPN website:

http://www.spn.org.uk/fileadmin/SPN_uploads/Documents/Values_and_methodologies.pdf

With best wishes,
Anne

Anne Cooke
Year Director: Year 3
Doctoral Programme in Clinical Psychology
Salomons
Canterbury Christ Church University

For any problems or queries, contact the list moderator Rebekah Pratt on [log in to unmask]