From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Harris Carl (R3) BCH
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: Future meetings and conferences for the community psychology network - Wha

Many Thanks Paul and Annie

These are very helpful responses to the questions we asked the list.

Looking forward to further discussion.

Carl

___________________________________ COMMUNITYPSYCHUK - The discussion list for community psychology in the UK. To unsubscribe or to change your details visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/COMMUNITYPSYCHUK.HTML For any problems or queries, contact the list moderator Rebekah Pratt on [log in to unmask]