Dear all,

I really enjoyed meeting many of you at the Great Yarmouth conference -
it was great to speak to so many people with the same interests and to
get to know the faces behind the email addresses.

My current contract is coming to an end in November and I was wondering
if anyone is aware of any community psychology-compatible jobs that are
coming up, preferably in Scotland, Newcastle or the Manchester-Leeds
area. My main research interests are the way that governments and large
organisatons (should) treat individuals, criminal justice and mental
health.

I hope this is not a blatant abuse of this list, but couldn't think of a
better group of people to ask. I have attached my CV for anyone who
needs further information.

all the best,

Marguerite
--