hi all

i will be offlist for a lot of months starting next weekend, i am heading off for a very major travelling experience, part of which will involve meeting some of you lot in person, which will be fun; and some of which involves some pretty wild-places stuff, thus net access is going to be sporadic at best, especially for the remainder of this year.

So i am signing off of here for the duration, and when i emerge from the undergrowth (probably after JSM4 hits the streets) i'll be back online in some more regular form, and before then i should also have some dates for the first printing of the book of my phd, tentatively entitled 'What Happened After Crowley Died: A History of British Magic Since 1947'

While i'm signing off i might as well risk getting banned for spamming the list with this charity appeal, which is part of what i'm doing on my trip away:

http://www.justgiving.com/daveandes is a sponsorship page for me... I am going to South America to climb the Machu Picchu trail... I was going anyhow, and paying my own way, but it felt wrong to merely be doing that as a holiday - and as I've been a Survival International supporter for a while I decided to see if I could raise some money for them in the process

That web address above has a link to Survival International's site if you don't know their work, and if the current Bushman Appeal on there moves you in the slightest then you'll appreciate why I am doing this

play nice now!

cheers

dave