From: "Madeleine Gray" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 4:34 PM
Subject: Re: Pre-christian 'evidence' (Was: Bridge Over Troubled Waters; Was
Typology Holy Wells)

I think there are a couple of others in Richard Morris, Churches in the
Landscape, but can't lay my hands on a copy just now

Maddy

Dr Madeleine Gray, in the foothills of God's golden county of Gwent

Head of History

School of Education/Ysgol Addysg

University of Wales, Newport/Prifysgol Cymru, Casnewydd

Caerleon Campus/Campws Caerllion, PO /Blwch Post 179

Newport/Casnewydd  NP18 3YG, Wales/Cymru

 Tel: +44 (0)1633.432675

'During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a
revolutionary act' (George Orwell)

History at University of Wales, Newport: http://timezone.newport.ac.uk
Gwent County History Association website:
http://gwent-county-history-association.newport.ac.uk
Cistercian Way: http://cistercian-way.newport.ac.uk