Dear All

This is a reminder that we have the monthly UKI deployment and
operations meeting tomorrow at 10:30am. A provisional agenda is
available here: http://agenda.cern.ch/fullAgenda.php?ida=a063241. The
primary aim of this meeting is to get sites sharing recent experiences
and problems. Rerunning the transfer tests is already showing up a host
of problems that could impact many sites. I will follow up individually
with any sites that are not represented.

Please let me know if there are specific things that you would like
covered so (where necessary) I can ensure relevant people are present at
the meeting.

Many thanks,
Jeremy