Are the RAL web pages still being maintained then? I thought they had been
put into moth balls at the end of Starlink, and were no longer expected
to be up to date. Mark and I had an e-chat yesterday about future support
from RAL for web pages, CVS repository, etc. Does anyone know what the
mid-term future is for such things. And shouldn't they be being moved to
JAC?

David