From: Sarah Fletcher [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 04 September 2006 13:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A Fresh Start?

Dear All,

Before you react to the emails sent round today, please be aware of two things ....

1) there is a fault on the JISCmail system and the emails are from a year ago ...

2) much has changed since these interactions between Jack and myself a year ago.

As an action researchers committed to transformation and regeneration we could try trusting that despite what was said and done - and with support, space and time (and without condemnation fuelling differences) substantial and genuine life changes occur.

I write to you from Croatia where I have just participated in a wonderful IATEFL action research conference.  There were differences and disagreements in approaches to AR but a sense of common purpose and of being forgiving when less than perfect conduct surfaces was striking.  If we don`t believe in such change, what hope is there for AR?

With Love,

Sarah

Jane Artess <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear BERA colleagues,
Can anyone remind me please how to delete this mailing list - I am not
prepared to observe intra-academic wrangling again - thanks, Jane