Oh, you're right, Martin, so right (I mean Right).

And Lewis Lapham's little editorial in Harper's agreed with you
completely: the war, as well as Katrina, has done wonders for many
company's bottom lines, especially with all those no-bid contrcts. As
for the rest, well, if they're poor they deserve it, & we should have
realized by now that lots of money = lots of grace.

Sorry if I misled you...

Doug
On 31-Aug-06, at 5:16 PM, MJ Walker wrote:

> What is it with you liberal whiners - you don't get the law of supply
> & demand? The former populations of New Orleans / 42nd St. etc are NOT
> VERY MUCH IN DEMAND - so stick that in your pipe & don't you dare
> smoke it in a public place. And don't give me this freakin I mean
> wreaking destruction garbage, nud'n, bud, if fighting the terr'rists
> can rake in the $s  & clean up good for America then what's your beef?
> Horatio Alger
Douglas Barbour
11655 - 72 Avenue NW
Edmonton  Ab  T6G 0B9
(780) 436 3320
http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/

Latest book: Continuations (with Sheila E Murphy)
http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=664

surely when they fell
it was into grace

	bpNichol