------ Forwarded Message
From: Stephen Vincent <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 11:03:19 -0700
To: UB Poetics discussion group <[log in to unmask]>, Poetryetc
provides a venue for a dialogue relating to poetry and poetics
<[log in to unmask]>, UK POETRY <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re R Silliman Review of Works of Beverly Dahlen

(Please excuse any cross-posting)

On this already past Monday, September 25, Ron Silliman - at his blogspo  -
has given Beverly Dahlen's works a substantial review, including generous
excerpts from several of her books over the past 35 years.
http://ronsilliman.blogspot.com/
The occasion of Ron's review is the Instance Press (Elizabeth Robinson et
al) new publication of,  A Reading 18 -20. (Which only takes "A Reading" up
to 1986!). Among much, #18 has a nice 'head to head' response to Barry
Watten's "The XYZ of Reading: Negativity (& Diane Ward)", was being much
discussed at the time. A Reading 18 -20 is available through Small Book
Distribution (Berkeley, CA).
I won't go further on at this time to make my own reflections on the Beverly
Dahlen's new book, but, for those on this list with interest, as once
publisher of Momo's Press, I still  have some available copies of A Reading
1 - 7. (Published in 1986).

$20 will bring you the book, handling and postage included, no matter where
you are in the world. If interested, please your check out and send  order
to:

Stephen Vincent
3514 21st Street
SF CA  94114

I also have a very few copies of her first book, signed, Out of The Third,
published in 1974. Email me if you have interest.

CHAX Press has also printed a section of A Reading (as well as a series of
her poems on Spicer; (either go to the CHAX website, or SBD for ordering
info); another chunk of A Reading is published by Potes and Poets - though I
do not know if that is print or accessible.

Thanks,

Stephen V
http://stephenvincent.net/blog/

------ End of Forwarded Message