Judge Simon wrote:
> OK Henrik, other 'Linux heads' (or whatever the collective noun is)... How
> could we help an equiry like the one below?!

Could you point me more precisely at the software we should test?

I found this page: http://www.northerngrid.org/sen/dbsensoftware.htm

which seems to be mostly about Flash (v5). That should run in a browser
on Ubuntu with the commercial or even the Free plugin. I downloaded the
software linked to at the bottom of the page and that installed and ran
fine under Wine. I'm not quite sure what it should do though, launch the
flash apps?

This reminds me, I want to try SAW under Wine too ...

Henrik