From: [log in to unmask]

>A quick search on the Internet does not absolutely verify that the relics of St
Edmund Rich are still at Pontigny, in France, but it is possible.
i don't believe that he's still there.
but his fancy 18th c. Box is:
http://ica.princeton.edu/langland/viewrecord.php
>Chablis, however, is still available.
yes, but the vintages vary greatly in their quality.
the best is pretty good, but the majority are over-rated.
i once had ocassion to enjyoy a 30 year old bouteille --it had the consistancy and texture
on the tongue of light honey (whatever that might be), but the taste itself was nothing much to
write home about.
christopher

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]