Dear Colleague

I'm forwarding this on behalf of my colleague Helen Spencer-Oatey at the
eChina-UK programme who is pleased to announce the launch of the
revamped eChina website.

I hope you find if of interest.

Regards
Eddie

********
e-Learning and China
Are you interested in e-learning design, policy and practice? Are you
involved in international collaboration? Do you want to
work with China? Are you interested in trying out some free tools? If
so, then the eChina-UK Programme website, http://www.echinauk.org/ may
be of
interest to you.

On this website, you have the opportunity to: - Explore and interact
with examples of the e-learning materials we have developed - Find out
about
education and e-learning in China - Learn from our experiences of
collaborative teamworking - Try out and download the free tools (e.g.
video
annotation and the Workspace) that we have developed - Download papers
and presentations by team members

The eChina-UK Programme is a collaborative e-learning initiative in
education, involving key British and Chinese universities, and with 4
million pounds of investment from HEFCE (the Higher Education Funding
Council for England). The Programme is in its second phase, and project
foci include the development of online courses in: ELT teacher training,
English for Academic Exchange, e-tutor training.