In two weeks I am presenting a paper entitled "From spectator to
annotator: possibilities offered by user generated metadata for image
databases in the cultural heritage sector" at the CILIP2006
conference (http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/events/CIG-2006/). This paper
could be of interest to people attending this session at the DC2006
conference. I unfortunately can not attend the session, but I would
be very interested in the outcomes.

You can read the paper on http://homepages.ulb.ac.be/~svhoolan/
usergeneratedmetadata.pdf

Do not hesitate to contact me personally if you have any comments.

Kind regards,

Seth van Hooland
ULB - Faculté de philosophie et lettres
Dpt SIC - filière STIC