Ben - very interested in this possibility, being in none of the towns,
though I'm probably as near to Darlington as anybody could be on this
list.  More the point, I've been wanting to do something of this sort
for a very long time, but without time to take it anywhere.  The DfT
Sustainable Travel Towns programme should also be brought into the
equation.  As far as I understand it, nothing qualitative is likely to
be a part of either of these initiatives, but there will likely be a lot
of quant data to help us along.

Hope you're enjoying Brighton.

Paul

--