Hello all,

Just a quick reminder to register for the conference!

The official closing date was Friday, but we've still got plenty of space
left, and really hope that lots more people will be coming along than have
already booked! So we are extending the deadline, but would still like
people to get in touch asap to book.

I'm attaching the booking form and provisional timetable.

A few presenters have had to give their apologies, but there is still masses
of choice, and a fabulously interesting programme.

So please do send off your booking forms today!

Best wishes,

Wendy