Hi Phil

I think I saw a demo of this at Glasgow Caledonian, an annotation tool hooked into Fedora - what I saw was impressive. It was being used , developed etc I think in the context of the digital libraries in the classroom programme - the Glasgow Caley people will have more info I am sure
Cheers
John

>>> Phil Barker <[log in to unmask]> 09/15/06 3:57 pm >>>
Hello all
Just came across this on Scott Leslie's EdTechPost from a while back
<http://www.edtechpost.ca/mt/archive/000782.html> about

Project Pad - web-based media annotation and collaboration
http://projectpad.northwestern.edu/ppad2/index.html

"Project Pad is a project to build a web-based system for media
annotation and collaboration for teaching and learning and scholarly
applications."

It includes a tool for searching and managing content stored in external
digital media repositories (e.g. library catalogues implementing Z39.50,
Google, Amazon and Fedora in the future) using CQL.

Any comments welcome.

Phil.

--
Phil Barker                        &#! 160;   Learning Technology Adviser
      ICBL, School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences