Hello,

I'm trying to assign the same atom to peaks in 2 different spectra (separate
shift lists), but analysis allows me to do the assignment only in one of
them. Once I have done that, the atom browser shows that the atom has not
yet been assigned in the other spectrum/shift list (as expected), but it
turns out to be impossible to do that. Actually, all atoms that are already
assigned in shift list 1 seem to be blocked for assignemts in shift list 2
and the other way round. The shifts in the two experiments are very similar,
and the experiments are linked to different shift lists anyway, so this is
not a problem with the tolerances. I recently switched to a newer ccpnmr
version, I haven't encountered this problem before. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Wolfgang