From: Therapeutic Communities on behalf of Craig Fees
Sent: Thu 8/3/2006 11:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: TCs in the News

Interesting, our different responses to the article (see my TCs in the news
from yesterday)

Craig

[log in to unmask] writes:

A sad little article from the Guardian.  But interesting  that Castle Craig
is described as a TC - it most emphatically is NOT!   Castle Craig is a private
sector 12 step Minnesota Model  institution.

_http://society.guardian.co.uk/crimeandpunishment/story/0,,1834847,00.html_
(http://society.guardian.co.uk/crimeandpunishment/story/0,,1834847,00.html)

Rowdy  Yates
Senior Research Fellow
Scottish Addiction Studies
Department of  Applied Social Science
University of Stirling

E:  [log in to unmask]

T: 01786 - 467737

W: _http://www.dass.stir.ac.uk/sections/scot-ad/_
(http://www.dass.stir.ac.uk/sections/scot-ad/)

--
The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by
charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA. Privileged/Confidential Information may be  contained