We too (Martin Bly) are evaluating quotations for Woodcrest alongside Opteron. Our position is similar
to yours Dave. Its Martin's pigeon to come to an opinion within the evaluation with regard to the relative
merits of the two solutions. Its clearly difficult to evaluate performance of a new platform - I would say
that Fred is the person to talk to.

Regards
Andrew