Hi,

I think that this is  a mail to Matt but am not certain so I am sending
to TB support as a back up...

Please could you add Stuart Wakefield and me to be channel managers for
the FTS channels to and from Brunel and to and from RHUL. Our DNs are:

/C=UK/O=eScience/OU=Imperial/L=Physics/CN=stuart wakefield
/C=UK/O=eScience/OU=Imperial/L=Physics/CN=david colling

Also, if I have not been added as a manager to channels to and from QMUL
then please could you add me (I know that Stuart already is)...

Thanks Matt ... if not Matt then thanks to the appropriate person...

All the best,
david