Hi all

Recently (within the last couple of months), I read an article which
pointed out the limitations of using the Wechsler Adult Intelligence
Scale (WAIS) with regard to obtaining IQ scores, and instead suggested a
number of alternative measures / tests which could be used to give a
more functional overview of an individual's cognitive ability,
functioning and any areas of difficulty they may have.

I can't seem to re-find the article anywhere ..... does anyone have a
sense of which article I'm referring to, or have references for other
work pointing out the potentially limited efficacy of using the WAIS as
an 'intelligence measure', iro IQ scores?

Thanks and best wishes,

Matt.

Matthew D Horrocks

Assistant Psychologist