Hi all!

Could you please help out a friend?

My friend Jill is collecting data about dog owners and their dogs and needs
as many responses as possible to her questionnaire.

If you are a dog owner and your dog is over 18 months old could you please
fill out a questionnaire (or pass the link onto any one you know who may be
interested). There is also a prize draw!!!

http://www.psychology.soton.ac.uk/psychosurvey/survey_start.php?surveyID=84

This is for her masters dissertation (at southampton uni same as me) so the
deadline is approching fast!!

Thank you all very much in advance,

Tannaze:-)

BTW: here is her email also:

Hi everyone,
Sorry for the mass mailing, but I am looking for dog owners to complete my
online questionnaire. I need 100 participants by 15 August!
The questionnaire is looking at factors that predict various weight profiles
in dogs.

To participate your dog must be OVER 18 MONTHS OF AGE.

You will also be entered into a prize draw for £20 of vouchers.

http://www.psychology.soton.ac.uk/psychosurvey/survey_start.php?surveyID=84

Please forward to your dog owning friends to complete too!
Many thanks!

Jill [log in to unmask]

Tannaze Tinati
Postgraduate research student