I've just had an example of the hanging paragraph. It's obviously
generated by a person on a computer and

Just like that. You expect more, you look for it, nothing's there. The
document was spelt perfectly, just half the content missing.

Also, a pedant writes, it's moleskinE - with an E. How you pronounce
this I have no idea. Anyone enlighten me?

I think you'll find that all the cheap stuff is made in China. They're
due to overtake US GDP in 2030.

Is this the fellow: http://en.efactory.pl/Michael_Halliday

Reckless Roger

--