-----Original Message-----
From: Poetryetc provides a venue for a dialogue relating to poetry and
poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of andrew burke
Sent: 03 August 2006 06:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: snap^^^02/08/2006 08:25:21

wunnerful 'cat' purrem ... Macca.

As all can see, I am telecasting to you from hot and humid Beiijing. Phew,
what a dynamic place. & the trarffic ... chaos. But they seem to know how to
avoid each other - even if it is centimetres between metal and metal (or
metal and human flesh - they don't don't stop for pedestrians on
crosswalks!).

I'm living in the lap of luxury for a week - and then Linfen. More as it
happens :-)

Andrew