I think it's good as a spontaneous array of the senses, it's uncut but
it NEEDS to be because it's about the immediate & the surrounding. not
that it can't do with an edit (the transition of senses at the
beginning of each stanza is good, but could be eased); but the feeling
of unstoppable sensing should remain, I say.

KS