Members may be interested in getting hold of a copy of the excellent DVD
that was presented on the opening night of the national Conference. This is
a without doubt an excellent piece of filming and should be of interested to
many. It is available from IA recordings direct.

It features Berwyn Slate Quarry  quarry (the
last slate quarry at work in the area;
at work in the area; cutting slabs from the face plus