From: Thomas Izbicki <[log in to unmask]>

> Peregrinations:

> http://peregrinations.kenyon.edu/welcome.html

>Tom Izbicki

thanks, Tom.

of particular interest to Paul's collegue's student (and others) might be the
links which this site provides:

http://peregrinations.kenyon.edu/links.html

the founders and Co-Editors of Peregrinations are Art Hysterians and so the
content of the publication has something of a prejudicial cast --though in
this case the prejudice is well justified, as the material/artifactual
evidence is so predominate and its examination so central to the study of the
Phenomenon at Hand.

the .pdf format of the issues means a longish download time (depending upon
one's connection), but the wait is usually worth it.

this is especially true, for instance, of Pippin Michelli's fine little
article on the Chartres pilgrims' badges in Issue 2:

http://peregrinations.kenyon.edu/vol1-2.pdf

> A colleague has been asking me, on behalf of a student, about
pilgrimage studies. I vaguely remember that there is now a society or a
journal or both for the study of pilgrimage. Can anyone help me with the
details? I haven't been able to find them on the web. -- Paul Chandler

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]