I've posted up some images.  They comprise:

Warwick: Lord Leycester's hospital;
Warwick: Beauchamp chapel and monuments, and the crypt;
Strelley church: the rood screen and loft; the Strelley monuments which have the feet resting on the heads of strangled saracens, and a couple of misericords.

These images are accessible from:

www.le.ac.uk/ee/pot/temp/index.htm

For those of you familiar with the GNU licence for Linux, I believe in strong copyleft - that is, you may take copies of the images and use them as you wish without attribution.  They can all be right-clicked to download them.  Each image is a .jpg of just over 100kb for a decent resolution.

DP

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]