Dear All This is a perennial old chestnut, to mix my horticultural metaphors. Can anyone recommend a website (or other source)where up to date book price information can be found? We get LISU's handy little leaflet of Library & Information Statistics Tables, but this is several months out of date. What I need is somewhere to check average prices now compared with 12 months ago - & free (subscription services usually too expensive!) Any information gratefully received. Many thanks Sue Goodman Bibliographic Services Somerset Cultural Service