Hi Sarah,

I've currently got 11 on my desk for the September deadline.

I've had 36 in total (not including above) since the scheme began, but
have noticed a huge increase in the numbers for the last deadline (June)
when I had 19 for that quarter, 11 of which arrived in June. All to do
on-top-of usual planning, advice & moving office before going on holiday.

Happy, happy, joy, joy :)

Regards

Lee

**NB** The Archaeology Team will be moving office w/c 14/08/06. Telephone
numbers will be changing as well as address/location. Please bear with us
in  the lead-up and immediately after as we pack-up and settle in!  Also,
please note that I shall be on annual leave from 18/08 & back in on 5/09.
Assistant Archaeology Officer
Culture & Leisure
Durham County Council
Durham  DH1 5TY
0191-383-4212 (T)   0191-384-1336 (F)
On-line SMR:  www.keystothepast.info

1st edition of annual magazine "Archaeology in County Durham" now
available to purchase via: www.durham.gov.uk/onlineshop