Hi Owen,

 > I could murge the code with an old tagged version if you prefer? Please
 > could you tell me what makes you less than happy as the "Alessandra
 > teat" is a threash hold developers rarely reach. is it the use of head?

What you have setup at DESY is perfect for testing but not to install
into production. I don't want to use the head of cvs in production and I
don't want you to create a package apart for me. There is a reason why
certification processes are there although they might look a useless
burden to developers.

cheers
alessandra