[Apologies for cross-posting.  If you can help, please email
[log in to unmask] directly.]

We recently met with a woman from Burkina Faso who fears that her daughter
will be cut by her husband's family if they return to Burkina Faso. She seems
quite credible, but we have not been able to turn up supporting country
conditions materials.  Everything we have found emphasizes the progress
Burkina Faso has made in eradicating FGM.

Has anyone recently filed an asylum case on behalf of women from Burkina Faso
fearing FGM? Does anyone have leads on country conditions experts? Thanks.

Abja