Why do I get this c…p message every time I post to the list? It obviously is
not true, the messages are delivered through the list.

Your message  is being returned to  you unprocessed because it  appears to
have already been  distributed to the  DISABILITY-RESEARCH list. That is,  a
message with identical text (but possibly with  different mail headers) has
been posted to the list recently,  either by you or by someone else. If  you
have reason to resend this message to the list (for instance because you
have been notified of a hardware failure with loss of data),  please alter
the text of the message in some way and resend  it to the list. Note that
altering  the "Subject:" line or adding blank lines at  the top or bottom of
the message  is not sufficient; you should  instead add  a  sentence or  two
at  the top  explaining  why you  are resending the  message, so that the
other subscribers understand why  they are getting two copies of the same
message.

Susanne Berg

Skarpnäcks Allé 41
128 33 SKARPNÄCK
Sweden

telephone/fax: +46 (0)8 15 73 54
mobile phone: +46 (0)705 15 73 56
e-mail home:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about the list administratione should be sent to [log in to unmask]
Archives and tools are located at: