Dear all,

I have posted the draft Public Comment document for
DCMES at

    http://stage.dublincore.org/usage/meetings/2006/04/seattle/dcmes-changes/

Relevant excerpts from the meeting notes are posted at:

    http://stage.dublincore.org/usageboard/2006/2006-06.dcmes/2006-04-30.meeting-notes-excerpts-dcmes.txt

I consider the document to be "done" except for two spots
that need further work:

-- In the introductory section, the two-sentence summaries of
   changes to Language, Rights, Coverage, Subject, and Date.

-- The summary section after each term listing the changes
   made and linking back to the introduction.

Andrew has graciously agreed to give this a careful read
tonight, so I look forward to discussing it tomorrow on
the telecon.

Tom

--
Dr. Thomas Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Director, Specifications and Documentation