From: Rachel Sabin-Farrell <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 4:17:07 PM
Subject: introduction

Hello all on the Community Psychology discussion list.
I am a Clinical Psychologist in Primary care in North Nottinghamshire and
have also recently joined the Trent DCLinPsy course as an academic tutor
two days per week.  My primary reasons for joining the list are firstly to
learn more about community psychology and secondly to make some links with
people in the nottinghamshire, derbyshire and lincolnshire areas who may be
interested in informing or doing some teaching on community psychology on
the course.  Thirdly I'd also like to make some links with people who are
on course teams for other DClinPsy training courses.
I look forward to the discussions on this list and also making contacts.
Rachel Sabin-Farrell