Tim Stevens wrote:
> I think no, but if you're wanting it to be like Sparky then maybe. They
> really are two separate things for Analysis.
>
> There are a few issues with synchronisation between the peaks selected in
> windows and those in specifically the Selected Peaks table. However, the
> selected rows in a peak list table are deliberately quite separate from
> those in the window. Window selections can be across spectra, while a
> peaklist's table can't. Also it would be immensely annoying and
> restrictive for people to have their window selections change when they
> were simply clicking through the peak list or vice versa.
>
> There is a special Selected Peaks table to give a tabular representation
> of the window peak selection. In my view the ability to have separate
> selections is more powerful and liberating. I do not intend to change
> this.
ok, fine with me, this behaviour was sometimes annoying in sparky.

>>2. How to get a peak table of only the peaks you've selected in a
>>    spectrum window
>>    [found this already in R:Peaks:Selected Peaks ...
>>       maybe add it to the tutorial?]
>

> And, by default the "s" key
ah, great, thanks.

> Usually people generate strips from resonance or root peak positions, in
> which case the strips can just be regenerated from the original list. -
> e.g. using HSQC peaks selected in a peak list table (Relates to the
> first point about separating selections)
yes, but if you add strips by selecting a few peaks , adding strips,
selecting a few other peaks, etc, it's easy to get lost

>>6. is there a way to move a selected peak to the nearest
>>    (interpolated) peak maximum ?
>
> R::Peak::Snap selected peaks
this doesn't work for me, nothing happens if I use it on a peak that
I've offset manually.

Eiso