This isn't strictly an analysis problem, but I am hoping that someone more
savvy with Linux has encountered and overcome this or something similar.

I am compiling the latest release of analysis on a fresh install of Suse
10.1, and there is a problem with compiling the supplied tcl. When I ran the
./configure for tcl I received a couple of error messages along the lines
of; syntax error in the region of *) token, and test... too many arguments.
I was able to resolve these problems by deleting then replacing a ' and
adding an 'and' between two variables. The ./configure now runs without
error messages but when I run 'make' I get this error:

rm -f libtclstub
libtclstub tclStubLib.o
make: libtclstub: Command not found
make: *** [libtclstub] Error 127

Do I get this because I tinkered with the ./configure or is this unrelated?

Cheers
Jon