Hmmm, I'm not even sure what libtclstub is for or does.  But it sounds
like tinkering with configure might have caused this error.

Does your installation have a Python compiled with Tcl/Tk, or can you
install it with Yast?  Given your compilation problem that might be the
way to go.

ALternatively, has anyone out there managed to compile Tcl 8.3 on Suse 10?

Wayne