>  	I was looking for a way to check what was happening to NOESY peaks
> that I had marked with a low figure of merit in the Shift Match Distance
> Constraints popup and noticed that the Shift Match Report figures in View
> Peak Groups could be refined.  Currently peaks with a figure of merit
> below the threshold are tossed out unceremoniously without being counted
> so they appear in the the total of peaks that is shift matched (even
> though they're not - see maths for l5 in testShiftMatch) and are missing
> from the total reported as excluded.
>
>  	It might be handy to have an additional button to list the peaks
> that are excluded on figure of merit grounds and if the counting were
> fixed then then the number of constraints generated would match the number
> of crosspeaks really shift matched.

A new 'Poor Merit' category is now included for next update. - Appears as
a button and in the stats.

> PS I notice that the buttons of ViewPeakGroupsPopup still popup the last
> peak selection viewed rather than an empty table or a warning if the
> number of peaks in their group=0.

Now fixed. Gives an empty table.

T.

 Dr Tim Stevens			Email: [log in to unmask]
 Department of Biochemistry            [log in to unmask]
 University of Cambridge        Phone: +44 1223 766018 (office)
 80 Tennis Court Road	               +44 7816 338275 (mobile)
 Old Addenbrooke's Site 	       +44 1223 364613 (home)
 Cambridge  CB2 1GA	   	WWWeb: http://www.bio.cam.ac.uk/~tjs23
 United Kingdom 		       http://www.pantonia.co.uk
------ +NH3CH(CH(CH3)OH)C(O)NHCH(CH(CH3)CH2CH3)C(O)NHCH(CH2CH2SCH3)CO2- -------