Am forwarding this from another list. I thought that someone here might
be able to help as I know nothing of this case. I don't have ricardo's
e-mail address but can find out if someone has any info. Otherwise I'm
happy to forward information on to the SONA list for him.

Best Wishes,

Dave

	Dear SONA members:

	I`m compiling information about the German psychologist Heide
	Fittkau-Garthe, who at the beginning of 1998 was arrested by
Spanish police
	and Interpol accused of collective suicide attempt in Tenerife
(Canary
	Islands). She was the leader of an esoteric and ufologist cult.

	Does anybody knows about an academic paper or reliable news on
such a topic?

	Best wishes
	Ricardo Campo.

This email has been independently scanned for viruses and any virus software has been removed using McAfee anti-virus software