> Not impying that I think you should not, but I think your tone
> indicates that YOU think you shouldn't be doing some of them. And I
> agree. But I think that at various times, departments and areas of
> departments some of these things should be done by you and at other
> times/places not. And other departments will have different
> efficiencies... The point we need to get to is when the RIGHT PERSON
> DECIDES who should be doing what and when!

My tone implies that I think my Trust is getting terrible value for
money. I grant you there are some, but there are very few times when it
is appropriate for someone on £40 an hour + to be doing a job that
frankly could be done by a completely non-clinical person on the minimum
wage like escorting someone from one place to another.

There is no dialogue about this important issue. I wonder why?

/Rowley./