_http://www.revolving-doors.org.uk/index.html_
(http://www.revolving-doors.org.uk/index.html)

Revolving Doors Agency is the UK’s only charity dedicated to improving the
lives of people who are caught up in a damaging cycle of crisis, crime and
mental illness. We have over 10 years experience of working innovatively with
this client group. We develop practical schemes based in police stations courts
and prisons to help our clients gain access to the support they need. What we
 learn enables us to conduct research and policy work at the local and
national  level and to provide project development support to other agencies.
News and Events
_Operations  Manager (South East)_
(http://www.revolving-doors.org.uk/opsmanagerse.htm)
£30-£33,000 per annum, plus 7% contributory pension
This is a new and exciting post that amalgamates the management of the Link
Worker services based in the South East.
Motivated, enthusiastic and committed, you will be part of a team focused on
improving the life chances for the most socially excluded people in society.