This happened at Glasgow too, and it's supremely irritating hunting
down all the places this is squirrelled away.

Just for the record I had to:

1. Change my site-info.def and rerun config_java (does /etc/
java.conf, /etc/java/java.conf).

2. Modify /etc/glite/profile.d/glite_setenv.{sh,csh} - I tried
config_glite but it breaks because it doesn't know the node type.

3. Change /opt/edg/etc/profile.d/edg-wl-ui-gui-env.{sh,csh} - not
sure what wrote that file or when...

Cheers

Graeme

--