It’s interesting that everyone who has responded to my query so far seems to have assumed that my ‘agenda’ was the consultancy rate.  In fact, I wasn’t making a point about any of the content.  I simply want to know the source of the information, following up a careers discussion with some A-level students.  I was hoping that someone from the Society of Archivists, the Records Management Society or another professional organisation might claim ownership.

Thanks

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Parker
Director & Principal Consultant
Emmerson Consulting Limited
Poplar House
5 School Street
Witton-Le-Wear
County Durham
DL14 0AS

Office:         01388 488865
Mobile: 07932 744778

This e-mail message is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of it is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.

Emmerson Consulting Limited is registered in England No. 3607347
Registered Office: 140 Coniscliffe Road, Darlington, County Durham, DL3 7RT