Kasper, thanks so much! It's my husband, Jussi Ketonen, who's the Finn. But
that's amazing about the iron spear--you really just used one? To pry up a
boulder? I'm very sorry about your grandmother.

My husband has a phrase, a folk-saying I guess, "I am from us and the rest
are from elsewhere." He's from Helsinki by way of Ostrobothnia, the wild
west of Finland. Where does your family hail from?

Again, many thanks for this very interesting note--makes my morning.

Warm regards,
Rachel