thanks Robin¯nice try, but P was kind enough to zoom one over already,
signed & all. would expect no less from a former neighbour & expert
potter. (cheers again P!)

also, I realise it's tempting to throw in the C, but my name does
happen to be written comfortably, phonetically with a K. :)

looking forward to working out this emailsystem, not used to quite
such oldschool methods. will put up an inaugural poem soon, good idea
P. be well all

KS