-----Original Message-----
From: Poetryetc provides a venue for a dialogue relating to poetry and
poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of andrew burke
Sent: 31 July 2006 03:51
To: [log in to unmask]

Oh, yes, I can email all right from China - it is the blog I'm worried
about. Thanks for your good wishes. We are doing those bloody awful things
for the last minute before taking off - sending winter clothes by post,
getting haircuts, telling various authorities then doing their paperwork ...
endless as ever. Closing bank accounts which would only attract fees, etc.

So, tomorrow is my last day in Perth for a year. Phew. It's like the firsrt
day at school :-)

Cheers -

Andrew